Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living Room

I don't have any pots/pans pretty enough to display so I use this bakers rack as a shelf. Hobby Lobby- clearanced for less than $50! Solid piece but top shelf had came apart. Nathan rewelded it for me and voila! Good as new!





My new couch I got for $310 (with fabric treatment included!) Table- origally black, spray painted white but left a little black in crevices for a "shabby chic" look. $5 at a yard sale.



My ebay fan I found being discontinued. Originally around $300. I paid $60 including shipping costs and light kit. (Color is a bit off, it's not really so brassy looking. More of a brushed silver.)



Antique couch- $100.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I Love your green couch, and what a bargain! Your decorating taste is fantastic!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

You have such a cute house! Great job!!