Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Sabbath

Today was a pretty relaxing day. We went to the early service so we got home by 11:00 and our church doesn't have Sunday night service. Elon and I took a nap. Then I watched some of Anne of Green Gables. I try not to watch tv on Sundays but I figured with Anne of G.G. I wouldn't have to worry about seeing something immoral. Since it rained, I made homemade chicken noodle soup and salad for dinner. Nathan also made hummus with tortilla strips drizzled in olive oil. It was a nice, comforting meal for a night like tonight. After dinner we decided to reinstate family devotional time around the dinner table. Elon did ok. I'm not sure he was really paying attention though! Just Kidding (he's only 8 months)! I wanted to start doing devotions with him at an early age so that he'll always have that in his memory. He's finally asleep so I have some time to blog.

In the next couple of days, I'll be posting pix of my house. I kind of go for the cottage/shabby chic look. I'll get them posted ASAP.

No comments: