Monday, July 30, 2007

Going My Way

To view this clip, click on the tv screen. You will be redirected to You Tube.

I don't know how many of you have a date night planned for this week, but if not, I have an idea. I challenge you to put the kids to bed a little early, make a comfy pallet on the floor or couch for you and your hubby, grab a bag of popcorn and some sparkling cider and rent "Going My Way" starring Bing Crosby. This was the sweetest movie, very charming with just a hint of delightful humor and a touch of romance. And Bing Crosby crooning... need I say more?

I checked "Going My Way" out at our county library. I would suggest your library first, and if they don't have it, try a movie rental store. BTW, often times you can request that your library purchase a movie or book; you might also want to think about that option.

No comments: