Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Prayers...

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. I am feeling much better but unfortunately, Nathan now has the virus. I have never seen a sickness spread as rapidly and rampantly as this stomach bug. The little girl and boy I babysit have both had it as well as everyone in Nathan's office. If you think about it, please pray that Elon doesn't get sick. This virus comes with pretty bad stomach cramps and I can't stand the idea of Elon suffering like that. Today in the shower (am I the only one who uses the shower as a good opportunity to meditate or pray?) I was thinking about all the parents out there who have to see their children suffer with illnesses much worse than a virus. I can't even imagine their heartache. I encourage you to pray for those parents that you know who may have children suffering from illness or disease, I'm sure they could use some encouragement!

Along those lines, I came across this blog today http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ourquiverfull/Noah%2BUpdates/. Here is a little boy and family who could really use our prayers right now.

No comments: