Saturday, May 24, 2008

Those Terrible ALMOST Two's...


Uh-Oh... Tiny White Footprints... Hmmm, Doesn't Look Good



OH MY WORD...



Look At Him Go... Lightning McQueen



"Ahem, uh, hi mom... I was just ummm...



"Cleaning the Floor for You. Yeah, that's right. It was really a mess. I'm a such a good helper, aren't I?"



"Mo-om, you really shouldn't get so worked up... One of these days you're going to give yourself a heartattack."



"What Do You Mean I Can't Help Clean The Floor!?!"




"Fine, I'll Just Reorganize the Pantry... :} "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling! If Jaedan closes a door behind himself we run to find out what kind of disaster he is creating.

We spend a lot of time outside to keep those idle hands busy and out of trouble!

Anonymous said...

Well, just stay positive by always thinking, "It could've been worse."