Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elon's Birthday Outfits

Elon's great grandma gave him a check for his birthday. With it, I was able to purchase these two adorable outfits! My pictures don't do justice to the clothes :(
This first one still has the Mervyn's price tag on it. The tag says $32.99. I got it for $10.99 at Ross!

This Calvin Klein one still had the original tags on it as well. Regular price-- 68.00. I paid $12.99!

I also bought him a couple of matching hats at Old Navy. He loves to wear them backwards. I can't wait until cooler weather so I can take pictures of him modeling them. Thanks, Grandma Ginny!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

How cute! My best clothing score for Biscuit has been 2 pairs of hardly(never?) worn Osh Kosh overalls for a $1 a pair. But they won't fit 'til next year. Tomorrow, I have to start looking for dress clothes for my brothers wedding next week. Do you know how hard it is to find size 18-24 mos. dress up boy clothes? Almost as hard as finding a pattern to make him some.
Can't wait to see pics of the little cutie in his new duds!
And you HAVE to post a pic of him in his backwards hat- how funny!