Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Rasberry Mug,,,



I love this mug. I received it as a wedding gift from Nathan's mom 9 years ago. I enjoy it as much now as I did then. Whenever I drink from this mug, I am transported to the cozy kitchen of a country farm on a brisk fall day-- instead of my toy littered living room in the middle of 102 degree temperatures! This mug is distinctly feminine with it's thin, elegantly-smooth feel, but still has just the right amount of old-fashioned charm. Just like me-- or so I wish ;P

So I'm curious, what's your favorite cup to drink a hot beverage from? Is your beverage of choice hot cider, cocoa, tea, or coffee? I'm a coffee and cocoa type of girl myself-- tea and cider are meant to be served over ice! Anyway I'd love to see a picture of your favorite cup and an answer to your favorite hot drink. Just be sure to link back here so we'll all know to check your blog!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I have always loved your cups and tea pot Himilce! I didn't know mom gave it to you for your wedding!! I posted on my blog if you want to check it out! This is great fun!!