Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter Candy and Blogging...

Boo-hoo, today was my last day of MOPS until September. I don't know what I am going to do without my bi-monthly break from Elon and chance to get together with other adults! If you are not involved in MOPS, get involved! I just cannot say enough about how much I love being a part of my group-- in fact, next year, I plan on being a table leader so that I can be even more involved.

As a parting gift, I recieved a jar of coconut oil that I plan on applying to the small stretch marks around my belly button. It probably won't work, but a girl can dream can't she!

Last night I thought I might be in labor. The baby was moving and pushing and balling up so much that I could barely walk! And this went on for 3 hours! Afterwards came the hiccups which I could not figure out-- Nathan thought they were the baby's hearbeat which gave me a good laugh :p Can you believe that I have forgotten what contractions even feel like! My conclusion on the baby's strange activity: I think I did a little too much cleaning and a little too much Easter candy... Obviously I WAS NOT in labor because here I sit in my living room, eating more Easter candy and blogging!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Oh, you're almost there... guess you should enjoy that Easter candy while you still have the "excuse" of eating for two ;o)

Maybe the baby will race with my husband and see who makes it home first -- my honey is possibly coming home next week! We'll see...