Thursday, September 17, 2009

29 Is Oh So Fine!



Yesterday, Nathand turned 29! Oh My Gosh-- that is almost 30! Yikes! I remember when my mom was 30 and that was old!!! Right now, I'm seeing an older man... hee,hee; next month I'll catch up with him again. To celebrate his birthday, we ate at Chili's where I got to compare the recipe below with Chili's Spinach-Artichoke Dip and I gotta tell ya, the recipe below is pretty darn close! We also devoured some chocolate molten lava cake. When Nathan declared he should've only ate a fourth of the rich dessert, I looked at him like he had two heads-- I could've eaten the whole of it by myself! What a waste, he should've told me while he was still eating ;) Unfortunately, Elon was misbehaving so badly we actually had to box up all of our food and eat it at home. {Even spankings weren't helping! I know some of you have been there!} But it was nice to lay in bed eating our cake and watching an old black-and-white. Here's to many more birthdays along side you, Nathan; for I've discovered you look even better with age ;)

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Aww, happy birthday! I'm glad you guys had a (mostly) enjoyable dinner out :o) 29 does seem a *little* old to me still (maybe because I'm 24), but my husband puts me in my place because for almost 7 months every year, I'm "a whole year older" than he is. *sigh* I know he is going to tease me badly when I turn 30 before he does! LOL!

Glad you had fun together -- isn't that what it's all about anyway? :o)

Marie said...

Ha ha Himilce, you are so funny! I love this post. Happy Birthday Nathan