Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Menu Plan For The Week...

~Tortilla Soup~

Breakfasts:
Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Oatmeal*
Cereal
Egg and Cheese "McMuffin"
Strawberry Oatmeal
Bagels, Fruit
Blueberry Bread, Fruit

Lunches:
Triscuits with Summer Sausage and Cheese, Kiwi
Leftover Tortilla Soup, Quesadillas
Turkey Sandwiches, Chips
PB&J Sandwiches, Chips, Kiwi
Grilled Cheese, Pineapple

Dinners:
Baked Chicken, Whole Green Beans sauteed with Onions and Garlic, Salad, Biscuits
Tortilla Soup with Sour Cream, Cheese, Tortilla Shreds
Cheeseburgers with all the trimmings, Steak Fries
Waffles with PB and Maple Syrup, Grits, Eggs, Hashbrowns
Potato Soup with Homemade Breadbowls, Salad
Chicken Minis, Salad, Green Beans
Broccoli and Spinach Quiche, Fresh Pineapple and Mango
Homemade Pizza

Snacks:
Cheddar Penguins
Fresh Fruit (Bananas, Pineapple, Mango, Kiwis)
Crackers
Dried Fruit

Extras:
Olive Oil
Trash Bags
Ziplocs
Toilet Tissue
Paper Towels

Amount Spent At Aldi's:
**$87

*Attempting to use up all of my canisters of oats!

**This amount does not reflect items I already had in my pantry.  I am simply using it as a tool to track my spending.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I like seeing your menu, and how you budget... you sure do a good job budgeting; its inspiring. Now, I am looking for the link to that tortilla soup recipe :0)...
Love you