Friday, June 1, 2007

Packing Up

Trying to get some packing done....


However, this little suitcase monster is unpacking just as fast as I'm packing!

I'm really trying to do better with my packing. I'm paring down the amount of items so that I won't have so much to keep up with. I have limited myself to two pairs of shoes other than the ones I'm wearing. Now I'll have a brown medium heeled casual sandal, a white flat sandal, and a black short heeled sandal. I think these will do the trick. Uh-Oh, I just remembered that I wanted to bring my red heels also... I never get to wear those and I am bringing the perfect red dress to match the shoes...I guess I'm not doing as well at "paring down" as I thought!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I remember trying to pack for our honeymoon. We went to Mexico, and having never been anywhere warmer than Ohio, I was lost! And don't even get me started on shoes... ;0}