Monday, July 9, 2007

Sheer Enjoyment

I have just discovered something that I love... books on tape. It's so fun to pop one in while I clean the kitchen or cook and it makes me fly through the chore. Now I "look" for new chores to do just so I can listen to another chapter of my book on tape. Currently, I'm listening to In Search of Eden, by Linda Nichols. It is so interesting, I highly recommend it. It's sort of a Christian romance novel with a little mystery involved. Your local library should carry a wide variety of books on tape. If you haven't tried cleaning to one, give it a try and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love books on tape! I put them on while sewing, cleaning, etc.
Right now I'm listening to the Harmony Series by Phillip Gulley. They are hilarious, though I personally prefer reading them.