Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've just been doing the regulars, cooking and cleaning, etc. However, today was an exciting day because I got to do a little birthday shopping for Elon. I spent around $45 on some outfits at Kohl's. All of the clothes were 60-80% off and then take another 20% off after that. Nathan thinks I am insane for wasting my time and money on a birthday party and gifts for a baby that won't remember any of it. How do you explain these things to men?!
For the $45 dollars I bought:
- 1 Chaps "polo" shirt in white with navy designs size 24 months
- 1 Carters collared shirt with a surfer motif in cream and blue size 12 months
- 1 Carters board short to match the surfer shirt size 9 months (the biggest they had)
- 1 Osh Kosh navy muscle shirt with camoflauge trim size 3T
- 1 Osh Kosh ankle short in camoflauge to match shirt size 3T
- 1 brown ?romper? with safari animals on front size 24 months
- 1 set of crocodile pj's size 24 months
- 1 set of pj's with a cute monkey face embroidered on front size 18 months
- 1 pj ?sleeper? (the kind with feet) in cream and red stripes (adorable!)
I thought these were pretty good prices for good quality clothing. Besides, he really needed some pajamas and I RARELY ever by him new clothing. So far, his wardrobe has consisted of hand-me-downs and baby shower gifts. Unfortunately, the hand-me-downs will be stopping so now I have to buy with the future in mind. Oh, I also bought 2 outfits from dollar general for $3 each (they were being clearanced) and 2 toys totalling $7. Sooo... all in all I spent $55 on Elon's birthday presents. I didn't think that was too bad. Maybe Elon won't remember anything but I certainly will.Can someone back me up on this (that way I can tell Nathan--hehe)?
I'll post more about birthday plans later. Trying to get everything ready for bed now so I must stop here. Good Night!