Sunday, August 26, 2007

Birthday Shirts...





A couple of days ago, I went to JC Penney and Kohl's to look for some birthday clothes for Nathan. I was so excited when I saw these short sleeved shirts that I thought he might actually WEAR at prices I could AFFORD. So excited, that I actually gave him one of them (not pictured) early. Now you need to know that no one in the world would be able to tell that Nathan is concerned one iota about his wardrobe. But lemme tell ya, it takes a lot of money to look that bummy! It's difficult maintain his wardrobe of holey, worn jeans and washed out t-shirts. And I'm not kidding! Do you realize that jeans with bleach stains and holes are more expensive than jeans without? However, since these clothes did not have a Tommy Hilfiger logo or Polo Sport written across the front, I thought for sure Nathan would like them. The only problem... he's decided he no longer wears short sleeves! AAAAH! Guess it's back to JC Penney and Kohl's for some returns.

No comments: