Sunday, August 26, 2007

Maternity Shirts...

Oh my word... On Saturday I hit the best yard sale ever! I bought these maternity shirts...






All of the clothes were either Old Navy, GAP, Mimi Maternity, or Motherhood; several items still had the tags. One of the outfits from Mimi's was priced at $88! And all of the clothes looked brand new. Now my maternity wardrobe is nicer than my "normal" wardrobe! All in all, I bought 92 pieces of maternity clothes for less than $20. Some of them weren't my size so I will give them away, and some I just won't wear so these will be given away also...after all, who needs 92 pieces of maternity clothes (plus the one's I already own)? You can bet between myself and my other 3 married sisters, we'll put this wardrobe to good use!

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I can't wait to wear my maternity clothes!

No comments: