Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Night at the Drive In...

This weekend, Nathan, Elon and I went to a nearby drive-in movie theater for a little fun.

Some would probably classify this as child abuse, but I discovered that my 11 month old loves McDonald's fries. Just look at those greasy fingers!



Unfortunately, Hairspray was a disappointment. For some reason, I don't remember so much sexual innuendo in the older version starring Ricki Lake. The upside of the night was getting to watch the annual Perseid meteor shower. What a spectacular display of lights!

If you didn't get a chance to see the shower, you'll have another opportunity tonight and early tomorrow morning. Another meteor shower, the Aurigids, is supposed to peak on September 1, hopefully I'll get out to watch that one also.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, I wouldn't see Hairspray since the producer is gay and all and I can't imagine what other junk it is filled with...

Now, it is VERY romantic to go to a drive-in with your husband. And as for the child-abuse....well, a little grease never hurt anyone...