Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tear Free?

Today, the kids played outside in the new sprinkler Amy bought. They had such a blast. While they where playing, though, I noticed that Elon was barely holding his eyes open. I figured it was because he was sleepy. But when we went inside I saw that his eye was bloodshot red and swelling. Stupid sunblock! It said tear free so I rubbed a ton of it all over his face. When the water ran down it went into his eye and made it swell with bright red patches. My poor little guy! I felt awful for not rubbing it in better. Warning: Tear Free Banana Boat is not really tear free.

Boy, I am addicted to What Not To Wear... I really need to be taking notes, I wish I could nominate myself :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Poor Elon! =( (stupid sun block! I can't stand it!)

We are excited to go the zoo tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear or read that everything is going well for you. It must be nice to have family for the holidays and to be able to meet up with your sister-in-law. I'm anxious to hear all of the great things that will happen for you.

Katheryn said...

It was so great to see you guys over the weekend. I hope Elon is doing better. Enjoy the warm weather. :)