Monday, July 21, 2008

What I Wore Sunday...

This is inspired by Emily over at Charming the Birds from the Trees. She used to do a post entitled "What I Wore Wednesday." I am going to *try* to post my outfits on Sundays, just for the fun of it. This one I wore to the Sunday After Dark Service since it is very casual.

Jacket- Kohl's, no more than 7 dollars

Shirt- Goodwill, $1.50

Necklace- Yardsale, $1

Tortoise Shell Bracelet- Gift, but I know it cost $1 at Claire's

Brown Suede Heels with Tortoise Shell Button {Nathan didn't capture}- Friend's Yardsale, $1

Pants- Old as the hills so I can't remember, but I'm sure they were cheap!

Total- $11.50 minus the pants-- not too bad.

5 comments:

Katy said...

what a great outfit at such a low cost!!!

New Mom said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the jacket.

Marie said...

Wow great outfit Himilce!

The bracelet was $0.50!!! ha ha ha ha

Davene said...

You look really nice!