Monday, July 21, 2008

Babysitting


For the past couple of days, I have been able to keep Andrew at my house and I have been LOVING it. I am praying that somehow, someway this will be able to continue. Elon has also been so much better behaved since we are at home. All around it is just so much less stress. Andrew's parents put their house on the market a week ago and so they decided {after some light pressure from me and an answered prayer, thank you Lord!} to allow me to watch Andy here until the house sold. Unfortunately/fortunately, their house has already sold! In one week! So, I am to continue watching Andy here until the appraisal is done... hopefully that appraiser has lots of appointments!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! Hopefully they'll realize it's not so bad for you to have him at your house and let you continue!!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! I hope it stays this way! Or at least they feel a little more comfortable with everything!

Elizabeth said...

P.S. I love the pictures Himilce!

Davene said...

I'm so glad to read that things are going better!!!