Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finger Lickin' Good!

Thanks for your input everyone! Looks like I got a lot of votes for the cinnamon rolls, guess my family is just paranoid about people tasting the dough or licking their fingers or letting the dog lick their fingers ;p But, don't worry, I don't do any of those things-- I'm too afraid of salmonella to taste raw dough or lick my fingers, and we don't own a dog!


I think we'll probably pick up some mini bagels too since our Dollar Tree sells the Sara Lee ones for a buck. I'll let you know how it goes! Pray that I don't burn the cinnamon rolls of forget the cinnamon {I did that once}. I only do those sort of things when I'm making them for someone else! Anyone have a good idea of how I can make sure they arrive hot? FYI, it takes me an hour to drop Elon off and get to the class.

1 comment:

Mark and Erin said...

We sometimes wrap pans of food up in down comforters (people in AZ probably don't own those though.. :-P) or sleeping bags or lots of thick towels/blankets, right out of the oven.
-Erin