Thursday, November 13, 2008

Keep It Moving...

My brother is flying in from NC to see me tomorrow so I am busy with preparations: getting the house squeeky clean, preparing a weekly menu and buying the necessary items, changing bed linens, even doing some yard work. I guess this wasn't the best time to begin organizing 4 closets, cleaning out the garage, changing out our summer clothing for winter, and determing what maternity clothes I'll be needing in the upcoming months...

I am one of those people who's all or nothing. Either it's the whole house is spotless, or it looks like a train wreck! I always start these enormous projects and run out of energy half way through... luckily, I have the impetus of Matt coming to keep me moving!

Isn't this just the quaintest little domestic collage!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I can be that way sometimes, too. It's always better when I do a little bit every day, but sometimes, things happen and I get behind... and then I just don't want to catch up, and then it becomes this massive task... *sigh* I get tired just thinking about those times (uh, like how it's been this past week, lol)!