Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

I've been so caught up finishing projects and starting new ones :( that I haven't had time to post. So far, Nathan and I have finished painting the dining room table and chairs and also painted a set of wicker I found. I've also rearranged and redecorated Elon's and the guests' rooms. As for cleaning and organizing, here is my list:
  • pack up baby clothes
  • scrub vent-a-hood, ring around burner
  • clean out freezer and refrigerator
  • clean blinds in kitchen, living room, den, dining room, master bed/bath, guest, office, nursery
  • finish gifts for shower
  • reorganize master closet, laundry room, coat closet, reorganize guest closet
  • sort through boxes in Elon's closet
  • clean under kitchen, master bath, guest bath cabinets
  • clean baseboards in k, dr, den, lr, office, guest, nursery, and master
  • hang picture in living room
  • upholster dining room chairs
  • rearrange patio
  • finish patio cushions
  • edge Elon's curtains with ribbon
  • sew coordinating dust ruffle for toddler bed
  • change bedding to spring/summer colors in master
  • continue weeding out items for yard sale
  • sort through boxes in garage for baby items
  • construct crib

So as you can see, there is a lot to be accomplished before the baby comes... I pray my energy doesn't fizzle out!

4 comments:

Arlene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
New Mom said...

You got me on that one Arlene! I'm going to delete your comment so everyone doesn't figure out what you did! I can't believe the crazy things that have been happening to you since your husband left... when it rains it pours doesn't it? Elon was doing that same thing, waking up a couple to several! times a night. He is doing a little better, now he'll wake up but then go right back to sleep. I researched it quite a bit on the net and it looks like this happens to a lot of toddlers. Some websites even said the sleep disturbance was due to a growth spurt. Whatever the reason, it sure doesn't make it any easier to deal with! I typed out my list just so that I didn't forget anything that I really wanted to complete. The list has been helpful freeing up much needed brain space...

Bonnie said...

Good list, and good for you to work on it now, as apposed to me, who thought she would get it all done in a week, then had the baby nearly 3 weeks early, and got NOTHING done. I'd come help you if I could, but since my own place is a shambles...

Arlene said...

hehehe, you can just blame the baby brain... I had the same problem with Caleb, blonde moments left and right, LOL! :P

I'll keep your secret safe! :o)