Friday, June 25, 2010

My Day Today...

Today Elon and I went to a pool party at a friend's house.  The home actually belongs to her mother, and it is a beautiful multi-million dollar home complete with 6 foot crystal chandeliers, three graceful fountains, and a beautiful pool and jaccuzzi.  As I drove around the neighborhood in my old clunker, I thought, "I'll bet the neighbors think I'm here to rob the place!" ;o)  After swimming and lunch, we headed to my favorite store, 99 Cents Only, to pick up some produce.  We got one plastic box of Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Greens and one box of Organic Spring Greens-- each only 99 cents!  (Have I mentioned how much I love that store!)  Now the kids are both napping, the very best part about going swimming!

Some of you may be wondering what became of the Little Princess.  As you've probably already guessed, she is no longer with us.  I would like to share about my foster care experience but am not quite sure how much I am able to tell without breaking confidentiality.  I'm looking into this right now and plan to post more about our story in the next few days.

No comments: