1. Took a short bath. A hot bath with Bath and Body Works Shower Gel always helps!
2. Put on a cute sweater. One I would normally "save" for going out.
3. Fixed my face. It's amazing how much difference mascara, blush, and lipstick make!
Hmmm.... at this point I was already beginning to feel a little better... once again proving that looking good helps us feel good...
4. Made a hot lunch. Chicken corn chowder and grilled cheeses are good for the soul :P
5. Put the kids down for a nap. Of course, nap time is happy time :)
6. Wrote in my journal, read the Bible, and prayed. Nothing like counting your blessings to help get a girl out of the dumps.
7. Blog... Wow, I feel so much better!
Thanks to allposters.com for the images.