Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Cheap Date...


All this week, AZ Chic-fil-a's re giving away free breakfasts.  And boy are we taking advantage of the offer!  Yesterday, Nathan and I went with Elon and Asher.  We all ate burritos for free and we used the toddler play area as a free babysitter!  What a cheap (and delicious) date!  Then today, Elon and I got a couple of biscuits to-go before heading to our 75 cent summer movie special featuring Kung-fu Panda.  A very funny movie, I might add-- and another cheap date!  See you tomorrow, chicken minis!

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

I'm SO jealous. We don't have Chic-fil-A here in Minnesota. Well, I take it back, there is a very small branch on the Univ of Minn, however that is TOO far from here and it only sells nuggest and sandwiches. One day I was SO desperate I drove there, though and strapped Bella in the stroller, put Lyla in the BJorn. Then I parked underground and had to follow all of these bloomin' underground tunnels and take like 4elevators to get to it. You ask was it worth it? Yes, worth every delicious bite!