Monday, August 16, 2010

Workin' In A Coal Mine, Goin' On Down Down....

 Working In A Coal Mine, Woops About To Slip Down!

Remember that song by the Judds?

I have spent all morning working in this house and there is still so much to do!  Just sweeping, mopping, and getting me and the kids ready for the day takes all morning!  It isn't that I mind the work, it's that I run out of energy half way through.  Guess I'll take some of those sublingual b-12 drops my MIL gave me-- those things rock!

I had planned on heading to the gym, but at this point just the thought of pumping iron leaves me exhausted!  There's still laundry to hang outside and fold, my carpets REALLY need to be vacuumed and I need to get the pizza dough started in the bread machine.  How does a busy mom fit going to a gym into her day?  Maybe I just need to be more organized?


bwahahahaha!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOL!

I am so glad you are all feeling better! Mom told me about little Asher :(

Miss you SO MUCH!!

~Elizabeth

Pam said...

He he he. Love it.

Katheryn said...

Haha..you gotta get up earlier...that is how you get it all done. :)

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Breathe. B-r-e-a-t-h-e.
There you go. And now I'm gonna let you into a wee secret... (you listening, cos I'm whispering so others wont hear me)
....you don't need to get it all done.
Honest! I know these things!
Love, Anne x